Follow LouisTruck on Twitter

Thursday, March 24, 2011

After Chris Brown's GMA Interview : Pic's of Chris Brown @ the Opera: source confirmed with Sas & Colin

After Chris Brown's GMA Interview : Pic's of Chris Brown @ the Opera: source confirmed with Sas & Colin

March 24, 2011

The Opera Art Gallery Opened a Sas & Colin collection that Chris Brown saw as he escaped to visit friends after the emotion of the Good Morning America interview. YBF got a great scoop before everybody else ( check out the links embedded in the words) 

via YBF.com
Chis Brown states in the video below “I fell in love with art around the age of six. I always took pride in kind of winning the coloring contests in school,”  “Art was my only outlet. Aside from music, art is the thing that I like to use as an escape. I appreciate other artists who have that talent and that eye for detail and eye for their own imagination. Art is a part of my life and it influences me completely.”

via YBF.com click me)






Sas & Colin, a Husband & Wife collaboration combine a futuristic hyper realistic painting style with beautiful fiberglass sculptures. Read the Full Post by clicking the Title or Full Post link below or click here to ArrestedMotion article to see Sas & Colin Christian's art at The Opera Gallery


Watch and See some of Chis Brown's art and art Influences  and Sas & Colin's , Art work by clicking the title or FULL POST link below




Who's Art Inspires YOU ? (share your thoughts)

via Arrested Motion Sas, Ron English & Colin (click me)
















and check outF.A.M.E. and get the hit tracks "No BS", "Deuces","Yeah 3x" and "Look At Me Now" Chris Brown's new CD album


Breezy Art from Mechanical Dummy on Vimeo.




visit http://arrestedmotion.com/2011/03/openings-sas-colin-christian-sas-colin-opera-gallery-ny/  @ http://www.operagallery.com/artist/Sas+and+Colin+Christian_1234;0;0.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Нeya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to present something back
    and аid otheгѕ such as you aided me.



    my website: yard dumpster
    Also see my web page :: trash dumpster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!